Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
- Walk In Painting (With Local Artist) Afternoons:
- $30 for children ages 18 and under
- $30 for senior citizens. veterans, and first responders
- $35 for adults
- Coupons do not apply to afternoon events.
- Walk In Paint on Your Own (No help from Artist)
- $15 for anyone
- No Frills Paint Night Evening
- $40 for adults
- $35 for kids, seniors, veterans & First Responders
- All Inclusive Paint Night Friday and Saturday Evening (Free wine, beer, soda, food )
- $55 for adults
- $50 for kids, senior, veterans and first responders
Why are we different?
- We provide so much more that it is sometimes misunderstood.
So, the whole nine yards.
We not only give you lessons in how to paint a piece of art, our teachers are local professional artists.
We also provide COMPLIMENTARY wine, beer, soft drinks and food at our all inclusive evening classes and at walk in and paint or non inclusive classes we have a cash bar at great prices.
If you have a specific day that you would like to attend, but prefer a different painting than scheduled for that day you can always paint your choice of art. Private parties always choose the piece they wish to paint.
The other places charges about $40 for a two hour experience, and they also charge $50 for their three hour class.
They do not provide drinks, food, snacks and certainly not individual desks and clean smocks with sleeves
We are providing fun in a party atmosphere. We have no time limit on any of your experiences. As long as you want or need to paint your picture and enjoy your wine and food is how long you are welcome to stay. If you run into another event or closing time, you are always invited to come back and work on your piece another day.
So, get your friends together to have an unrushed evening, or afternoon.
We are just the hosts of YOUR PARTY.
So, you will always get so much more for about the same cost or less! Come and join us anytime.
Do I have to register ahead of time?
- Not for walk in and paint, but it is required for the evening classes with a minimum of 5, so we know how many people we need to buy food for with the all inclusive classes and so we can be set up and ready for you on the No Frills Nights. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call or send us a message via email, Facebook, or this site.
I have a private party/event I want to do at your place. How do I set that up?
- Please refer to our Private Party page or you can give us a call and give us the details.